Our automation team, housed out of the Desmet Ballestra Engineering Center in Bangalore, India continues to serve our global customers.
Even though there are travel bans in place which prevent travelling to our customer’s global plant sites, we are still assisting them, remotely, instead of in person.
With our modern IT tools and a little ingenuity on behalf of our automation experts and our customers around the world, we have been able to provide the following remote assistance in recent weeks:
- Portugal - Restart of plant
- Greece - Support to stabilize plant
- China - Automation modifications
- Thailand - New process commissioning
- India - Silica dosing system commissioning
- India - HMI License re-issue
- India - Automation system support
- India - Addition of new flowmeter
- Australia - Mobile SCADA configuration
More remote automation assistance is scheduled, and with the success of this remote assistance, we are also offering it to customers for erection, process and maintenance support.
Many thanks to our innovative and supportive customers who allow us to mutually persevere and accomplish these services remotely.
While we anxiously await the day to get back on planes, we find innovative means to meet your needs!