Desmet Ballestra is proud to announce a new proprietary technology aimed to produce 70% concentration SLES paste with a residual content of 1,4-Dioxane lower than 5 ppm on 100% Active Matter basis, responding to the new US environmental restrictions (NY State bill - S4389B).
Main features of the new system:
- Contemporaneous neutralization, de-aeration & 1,4-dioxane stripping
- No risk of quality degradation thanks to the mild operating conditions
- Direct production of 70% concentration product
- Dioxane removal up to 90%
- Lower energy consumption: approx. –50% compared to a conventional stripping system
First industrial unit already successfully commissioned.