Granulated SSP, TSP and NPK
Granulation Plants Technology Desmet Ballestra offers plants based on technology developed in cooperation with Industrie Chimiche Puccioni
Granulation plants can produce granulated fertilizers based only on SSP or TSP as well as create N-P-K based fertilizers. The main feedstocks commonly used are:
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Diammonium Phosphate
- Potassium Chloryde
- Potassium Solphate
Additional feedstocks are added in minor quantities to improve the product characteristics
Advantages of DBI-ICP design.
- Wide range of NPK products
- High operation Flexibility, as the same plant can produce SSP, TSP and NPK fertilizers.
- Compact plant layout, based on specific criteria for the design of solid handling equipment, in compliance with safety and economic principles and according to customer site requirements.
- High automation degree, reducing the personnel required for plant operation
- Possible integration with DBI-ICP P-SSP and P-TSP plants for a no-liquid emissions process design
Integrated process and synergies with DBI P-SSP and P-TSP plants.
Granulation plants can be installed downstream P-SSP or P-TSP plants to granulate the powder products of these plants. This integrated plant has great advantages in terms of environmental impact since the whole water effluent rich in fluosilicic acid from P-SSP/P-TSP plants is used as water feedstock in the granulation plant.