The multimodal storage facility “Maison Bleue” is operational in Rouen.
The company Beuzelin reports the selection of Stolz as technical partner for the implementation of their new multimodal storage facility “Maison Bleue” in the port of Rouen, France.
This project involved many Stolz technical products & solutions in terms of material handling, storage and drying.
The project included:
- 3 Truck reception pits
- 1 Train loading/unloading facility
- 30 cells for a global 50.000 Tons storage
- 1 expedition facility for trucks/containers
- 1 ship loading facility -1 ship unloading facility
- 1 material handling tower
- 1 multigrain dryer
This project is a good example of the known - how and available Stolz product lines.