Founded in 1976, IIT is a leading Italian manufacturer of plants and equipment for the detergent, cosmetic, leather, textile and chemical industries. As from February 2016 IIT has become part of Mazzoni LB Group, leading supplier of plants for the soap, detergent and food industries.
IIT supplies a wide range of process plants and equipment to the surfactant industry:
- Continuous film sulfonation plants
- Multi-purpose plants to produce additives for detergents, softeners and emulsifiers
- Proprietary falling film sulfonation reactors
- Innovative DEDIOX process for dioxane removal from SLES
- ESP Electrostatic Precipitators
- High efficiency Sulfur Burners and Steam Boilers